Black and Tan Leblon Mule
Mari Giudicelli launched her eponymous label to empower women through her luxurious footwear designs. We love the relaxed elegance and easy-wearing vibe of her brand. Her signature Leblon Mules were created for Plan de Ville in a signature spring cross-hatch print. Pair yours with denim and a blazer for effortless model off-duty style.
- Handcarved wooden block heel, 2″ heel height
- Black and tan print
- Calf lining
- Made in Brazil
- This style runs true to size, please take your normal size
Mari Giudicelli launched her eponymous label to empower women through her luxurious footwear designs. We love the relaxed elegance and easy-wearing vibe of her first collection. The model graduated from the Fashion Institute of Technology in May 2015, and produces her brand new line in her native Brazil.
You don’t know her yet, but:
- The model-turned-designer has played muse to brands you already love – including modeling for Mansur Gavriel, Brother Vellies, and countless magazines.
- Mari Giudicelli told Vogue, “I wanted to create styles that could carry you through the day, that would be elegant, but also comfortable, and also something that’s not extremely trendy. You can wear it with a pair of jeans and a T-shirt, or you can wear it with a pretty dress.”
- This collection is her very first season and she’s stocked by Plan de Ville – and all our favorite boutiques.
To discover Mari Giudicelli, shop her collection at Plan de Ville.