Emerald Plumeria Sandal
The Plumeria, which Chloe Gosselin named after the poisonous flower, is an unforgettable silhouette. Black calf leather and suede, with emerald Orylag fur.
- Heel height measures 10 cm / 4 inches
- Leather ankle tie-detail
- Made in Italy
As seen on Vogue.com
Chloe Gosselin is one of the most exciting new shoe designers in the business – and she’s been a part of Plan de Ville since her second season. The French designer splits her time between New York and Las Vegas, where she designs her refined (and incredibly sexy) collection. Quickly becoming known for her exquisite fabrics and artisan craftsmanship, Chloe Gosselin’s collections are made in Italy.
You don’t know her yet, but:
- Her shoes are sold next to Jimmy Choo, Aquazaura, Tabitha Simmons and Gianvito Rossi
- She’s a supermodel-turned-designer with a magical love story
- As Seen On: Kendall Jenner, Celine Dion, Brie Larson, Ashley Graham, January Jones, and Madonna
- Chloe Gosselin is currently a finalist in the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund
To Discover Chloe Gosselin, read our exclusive one-on-one with the designer.