Gaia Dress – PDV Exclusive
Exclusive to Plan de Ville
As Seen In: the September Issue of Elle magazine
The Gaia Dress is named so because it makes every woman who wears it feel like an absolute goddess. The latest figure-smoothing, personality-boosting dress from Tosia is perfect to wear to weddings, birthdays, graduations and other special spring and summer occasions. We love it paired with a minimal sandal (try it with any of Marion Parke‘s femme heels!) and a beautiful necklace. Looking for the world’s most comfortable bridesmaids dress, or the perfect piece to wear from work to date-night all summer long? Look no further.
- Available in Silver
- Also available in Navy
- Runs true to size (Extra Small is pictured here)
- Stretch pleated fabric
- Wrinkle free fabric is perfect for travel
- Elastic waist
- This beautiful, exclusive color of the Gaia Dress is currently available for pre-order. All dresses will ship to customers in October (or sooner, if the wonderfully talented seamstresses in New York City can work some fashion magic!).
Sara Hankin may have sharpened her shears at Ralph Lauren and J.Crew, but she founded TOSIA in 2014 with her own unique vision of contemporary design. Sara wanted “to build a collection of elevated essentials that would stand the test of time” in an era where fast fashion dominates. Sara’s designs evoke clean lines and reflect a sense of timeless versatility for the modern woman.
You don’t know her yet, but:
- Her perfect fit has made Tosia a PDV best-seller in one season
- As Seen On: Alana Haim and Margot Robbie
To Discover Tosia, read our exclusive one-on-one with designer Sara Hankin.