Gugu Wrap Coat Dress
Demestik is designed by the enigmatic Reuben Reuel, New York City native and new resident of St. Louis, Missouri as he is participating in the Saint Louis Fashion Fund.
The Gugu dress is an unlined shawl collar dress with a V-neckline and wrap-style coat dress silhouette. The full skirt features pockets and a slash belt is included to close the garment. Please find a full measurement chart below.
- Available in the Weave Print: a woven print of gold, blue and white on a background of black
- Available in Sizes Extra Small through Plus Size 1X
- Made in Saint Louis, USA
- Mid Length Sleeve which covers the upper arm
- Knee Length
- Hand wash in cold water, hang dry
- Press with a hot iron or steam
- All Demestik Dresses are made-to-order specifically for you. Please allow 3 weeks to receive your handmade garment. Producing on demand helps us reduce waste and support the brand while offering inclusive sizes for women.
U.S. SIZE CHART:
X-SMALL (0-2) Bust: 31″ – 33″
SMALL (4-6) Bust: 33.5″ – 35″
MEDIUM (6-8) Bust: 35.5″ – 37.5″
LARGE (10-12) Bust: 38″ – 42″
X-LARGE (14-16) Bust: 43″ – 45″
1X (18W-20W) Bust: 46″ – 48.5″
Demestik is designed and produced by hand in Saint Louis by Reuben Reuel. His feminine shapes meet with graphic African prints to create a unique, beautifully made, and affordable product offering that has garnered the designer legions of stylish fans worldwide. With a commitment to empowering women through the clothes he designs, Reuben Reuel is a designer to watch.
You don’t know him yet, but…
- Beyoncé is a fan – we’ll leave it at that.
- His dresses are Plan de Ville’s first plus size offering: Demestik is offered in sizes Extra Small through Plus Size 1X
- All Demestik Dresses are made-to-order specifically for you, and it will take approximately 2-3 weeks to receive your handmade garment. Producing on demand helps us reduce waste and support the brand while offering inclusive sizes for all women.
To Discover Demestik shop our exclusive selection of dresses on Plan de Ville.