Plume Feather Stacker Ring
Adam Foster‘s delicate Plume Feathers are inspired shapes that recall classic fine jewelry of the past. The Plume Feather Stacking Ring is beautiful worn on its own or collected into a series worn together.
- Available in 18K Rose Gold, 18K White Gold, or 18K Yellow Gold
- Single plume feather on a single thin band
- 7.35mm l x 17.10mm w x 4.90mm t
- Please note that this style is made-to-order and will be specifically made for you. This ring will ship within 5-6 weeks from Adam Foster’s atelier in St. Louis, Missouri.
Adam Foster Fine Jewelry is inspired by the designer’s life-long love and appreciation of beautiful craftsmanship in all things. The designer began his line with a focus on bespoke, one-of-a-kind high jewelry pieces for his dedicated clientele, and 2017 marks the beginning of his expansion into e-commerce. A native of St. Louis, Missouri, Adam received his Bachelor of Fine Arts in metalsmithing from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago. After graduation, he began working as a designer, manufacturer and retailer of jewelry in his hometown, creating a loyal local following that deeply appreciated his aesthetic. Foster pairs Old World jewelry-making techniques with the latest technology, including 3D printing and CAD processes. All of the work that goes into Adam’s jewelry is personally fabricated by the designer’s hand, without the aid of larger manufacturing. This dedication to the timeless craft of fine jewelry inspired Plan de Ville to partner with the designer to offer some of his best-selling styles in a variety of precious metals.
You don’t know him yet, but:
- The press has quickly fallen in love with the designer’s line, dubbing him one to watch.
- You won’t find this jewelry anywhere else – the designer’s designs are unique and entirely made by his hand.
Discover Adam Foster Fine Jewelry via our exclusive one-on-one with the designer.