Helga Dress - Birds Print
Demestik is designed by the enigmatic Reuben Reuel, New York City native and new resident of St. Louis, Missouri as he is participating in the Saint Louis Fashion Fund. His Helga Dress is one of his best-selling silhouettes. It pairs a classic 1940's feminine shape with graphic traditional African prints to offer a statement piece that you can wear for years to come.
This crewneck shirtdress with full flare skirt and pockets features an elastic waist. The bust measurement is the most important factor in terms of size and fit. The bodice of the dress is meant to fit with 1" to 2" ease at the bust with a slight blouson over the fitted waist band. The waist fits snug, yet loose enough for comfort. Please find a full measurement chart below.
- Available in the Birds Print: a graphic print of black on a white background
- Available in Sizes Extra Small through Plus Size 1X
- Made in Saint Louis, USA
- Elastic Waist
- Mid Length Sleeve which covers the upper arm
- Midi Length
- 100% Cotton
- Hand wash in cold water, hang dry
- Press with a hot iron or steam
- All Demestik Dresses are made-to-order specifically for you. Please allow 3 weeks to receive your handmade garment. Producing on demand helps us reduce waste and support the brand while offering inclusive sizes for women.
U.S. SIZE CHART:
X-SMALL (0-2) Bust: 31" - 33"
SMALL (4-6) Bust: 33.5" - 35"
MEDIUM (6-8) Bust: 35.5" - 37.5"
LARGE (10-12) Bust: 38" - 42"
X-LARGE (14-16) Bust: 43" - 45"
1X (18W-20W) Bust: 46" - 48.5"